Prof. Dr. Tim Beißbarth
Yvonne Lamprecht, Room No. 2.107
Department of Medical Bioinformatics
How to find our Department
From the bus stop, walk between the (temporary) building for computer science (Informatik) (right side) and the small parking spots (left side) down the stairs and turn left to the building for earth sciences and geography (Geowissenschaften und Geographie). Inside the building you find us in the second floor
Use federal highway A7.
- EXIT 72 "Göttingen Nord", stay on this feeder road A388 until end. Follow the sign ?Kliniken?, straight ahead.
- Continue road "An der Lutter" until the second traffic light.
- Turn right and follow the sign "Universität Nordbereich".
- Shortly after next turn left towards north.
- At the sign "Universität Nordbereich" turn right, shortly after turn right again to Goldschmidtstrasse. See sign "Fachbereich Geowissenchaften"
- Find a place to park, finally you will find our department on the second floor of building "Mineralogische Anstalten".
By plane and/or train
The nearest airport is Hannover: The airport bus to Hannover main station takes approx. 20 - 30 min. ICE trains from the main station to Göttingen take 33 min.
The second nearest airport is Frankfurt. Oversea flights arrive here. A direct ICE train from Frankfurt airport to Göttingen lasts 2 hours. Boarding in Frankfurt for a flight to Hannover and then going by airport bus and train to Göttingen will take much longer.