In this project we aim to develop a tool that suggest therapies for tumor patients based on their biomarkers. For more details please see the project page.
iBeetle-Base is a joined project together with the Dept. of Evolutionary Developmental Genetics. Initially this database provides access to the phenotypic annotations gathered by a whole genome RNAi screen in the red flour beetle Tribolium castaneum. Currently iBeetle-Base is funded by the DFG in the project titled "iBeetle-Base: Building an Interconnected, Interactive and Extendable Repository for Phenotypic Data". More…
CKDNapp: The Chronic Kidney Disease Nephrologist’s App
In this project we develop and apply computational methods to improve the treatment of patients with chronic kidney disease. For more details, see the project site. More...
Transcription factors are a key player in gene regulation. Beside of binding sequence, the evolution and relations of transcription factors are important to understand and predict the function of transcription factors. In the transcription factor classification project we build up the classification of transcription factores TFClass based on their DNA binding domain.
In the MyPathSem project we aim, in a collaboration with other Department of the UMG, to extract the patient specific parts of the molecular networks. For more information please check the project site.
The intercellular signalling is crucial for every multicellular organism. The manual annotated information ressource EndoNet collects information about the participants of this network, i.e. messenger, receptors, cells or tissues, and combines them with stimuli and phenotypes to network.
- Kurz NS, Perera-Bel J, Höltermann C, Tucholski T, Yang J, Beissbarth T, Dönitz J: Identifying Actionable Variants in Cancer – The Dual Web and Batch Processing Tool MTB-Report
Volume 296: German Medical Data Sciences 2022 – Future Medicine: More Precise, More Integrative, More Sustainable
- Dönitz J, Gerischer L, Hahnke S, Pfeiffer S, Bucher G. Expanded and updated data and a query pipeline for iBeetle-Base. Nucleic Acids Res. 2018;46:D831–5.
- Wingender E, Schoeps T, Haubrock M, Krull M, Dönitz J. TFClass: expanding the classification of human transcription factors to their mammalian orthologs. Nucleic Acids Res. 2018;46:D343–7.
- Nemajerova A, Kramer D, Siller SS, Herr C, Shomroni O, Pena T, et al. TAp73 is a central transcriptional regulator of airway multiciliogenesis. Genes Dev. 2016;30:1300–12.
- Ulrich J, Dao VA, Majumdar U, Schmitt-Engel C, Schwirz J, Schultheis D, et al. Large scale RNAi screen in Tribolium reveals novel target genes for pest control and the proteasome as prime target. BMC Genomics. 2015;16. doi:10.1186/s12864-015-1880-y.
- Schmitt-Engel C, Schultheis D, Schwirz J, Ströhlein N, Troelenberg N, Majumdar U, et al. The iBeetle large-scale RNAi screen reveals gene functions for insect development and physiology. Nat Commun. 2015;6:7822.
- Dönitz J, Schmitt-Engel C, Grossmann D, Gerischer L, Tech M, Schoppmeier M, et al. iBeetle-Base: a database for RNAi phenotypes in the red flour beetle Tribolium castaneum. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015;43:D720–5.
That might also interest you